Thursday, April 3, 2008

MeMe - Before I was a Mom

Thanks Baking Fiends United for passing on this Meme to me, its the first one I've gotten and I'm really excited about it... So here it is....




Before I was a mom, I am LBT.... Before I was a mom, I've never frequent the kids department stores... Before I was a mom, I dont check the labels of the food I'm buying... Before I was a mom, I would cook everything spicy... Before I was a mom, I dun know who is Barney... Before I was a mom, I've never handled babies and I've never thought I could do it...


Before I was a mom, I never knew that all I've ever wanted to be, is being a mom...



I would like to pass this MEME to another pretty mom... Caroline @ Ting Family

2 comments:

Baking Fiend said...

thanks for doing up the MeMe, pretty mom. :)

Ning's Mummy said...

Thanks again Baking fiend :)