Friday, August 17, 2007

Golden Bread Shrimp Rolls


Saw this recipe and I can't wait to try it out. Thanks to Little Corner of Mine for sharing your step by step instructions.

I don't have curry powder at home but was too eager to try it out. I thought of using tom yam paste to replace the curry powder.. emm... then it would be too spicy for ning.

So, I decided to wrap the shrimp with a slice of banana. I only season the shrimps with a wee bit of oyster sauce which i think it can do without any seasoning.

It taste good, looks good too.. hehe, we dip it with some mayonaise.. yummy snack!

Will try this again with curry powder and onions.. or maybe replace banana with mango.


2 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Looks very pretty leh! Definitely a great party food isn't it?

Ning's Mummy said...

Hi Little Corner of mine,

Yes, great for party and taste so yummy.

I've ask my maid to start practising making these so she can help me mass produce them for our xmas party.. hehe